Thursday, June 2, 2011

Congrats, Megan and Kevin!


This Memorial Day weekend, we did something different.  Our family traveled to South Carolina to watch the wedding of our niece, Megan.  To say she was beautiful does not accurately describe her.  She was radiant.   I teared up watching her groom, Kevin, watch her come down the aisle. The last time I was at a wedding with Megan it was when I married her uncle 10 years ago.  I think when you attend any wedding, you always think of your own.  Megan was 11.  She was a junior bridesmaid and I can still picture her in her pink dress carrying a bundle of wildflowers.  This past Sunday, she carried her own bridal flowers and walked down the aisle herself.
 I hope Megan and Kevin have some wonderful wedding memories.  Even when things don’t go exactly as planned, the memories of your special day are wonderful.  For instance, so what if your ringbearer hits the flowergirl with his pillow! 
Tina and Alan threw a wonderful wedding and a great reception!  Everyone enjoyed themselves and it was great catching up with family and friends.  Did I mention the bride and groom were gorgeous? Did I tell you how beautiful my other two nieces, Amanda and Brooke, were?  Did I mention how handsome my nephew Tyler looked?  I am such a proud aunt!  Congrats, Kevin and Megan!  I wish you both a life full of love and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews