Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Always Practical...

Just wanted to share:

Joey has been making it a habit lately of coming home and immediately pulling off everything he is wearing except his underwear.  We'll call it underwear casual.  The other day, I was trying to discourage this habit and the following conversation took place.

"Joey, leave your clothes on!"
"Why?  I like running around in my underwear!"
" We may have company come over!  Yes, that's it.  Company could come over tonight and they do not want to see you in just their underwear!"

Now, that was a complete lie.  No one was planning on coming over.  This was pure desperation talking.  I am the only girl in a house of four boys.  I am tired of seeing them in just their underwear!  I was totally unprepared for the rest of the conversation.

" Is it Grandma?"
"What?"
"Is Grandma coming over?"
"I don't know.  WHY?"
"Because if it is Grandma, she like to see me in my underwear!"

WOW!  Hold on there, Grandma!  I told this story to my mom who said," Wherever did he get that idea?!"  At the time, I had no clue.  But after a few days to think about it, I know the answer.  Anyone have any idea what that might be?  Let's see if you guess right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews